Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HC.

Yes,today received the 1st text from him.I feel better,much..especially after talked to qi xiang and mimi:)*is okay jie,i understand that you're busy* lol hmm.yea,is true what you said,i should think positively and soon the hurt will fade away,after some times:)*thanks bro:)
hmm.feel closer to him today.texting since morning?afternoon?whatever.hmm.and talked on the phone for about..an hour?hmm.text again till the time to say good night^^ is good if i can think positively right?hehes.but its all takes time for healing which i have to face it alone.i wish that i can do as how i've decided.hmm,still waiting for the words from jie.^^I was exhausted.Too concern about others but hurting ownself.Sorry to the aunt which i really couldn't help anything for her.If i just think about her benefits,how about mine?I'm not going to become an idiot to let her step on.hmm.Tired! sick of thinking all these matters.S.O.S!!!
*close this topic*
Hmm.i wasn't have time to give some feedback about the forum i attended last,urm,saturday.I was not in the mood lol.haha..but as i promised,i'll post about the beneficial values with others.G.W:)Hmm..what else?urm..yea.my back and shoulders.Omg,it was killing me.I don't feel comfort and totally tired.in pain.hmm.the yoko yoko seems not effective.lol my mouth,full with ulser..why ya?i eat something wrong??hmm.
yes.is counting down to get angpows now:) haha.The empty pocket waiting to fill up full! kaka!
cheer up liyana:) Stay strong.Love her darling^^
and

No comments: