Wednesday, December 02, 2009

undescribeable happiness:)

How can i describe the happiness i'm having now?
To be with you=)
i really love you so much,
do you know that?
:)
Thanks for trying to understand me,
respect me and love me=)
I appreciate every moments we spend together=)
My dear,
I love you.
Fun to be with you.you always make me laugh.
Carefree=)
Thanks for all the accompanies.
I'm so happy to know you.
From nothing,now there're something between us ^^
thanks for the cares.
Thanks for the comfort you gave last night when i'm thinking of bunny.
sorry for always make you worry about me.
Thanks for take care of me when i'm sick.
Thanks for support me to face all kind of difficulties.
Thanks for the comfort when i feel the world are turning upside down.
Dear,happy to be with you.
I feel so comfort when you hug me.
Thanks for the kisses too.
Sorry for disturb your sleep.
hahaa!
I know whenever i move,
you'll awake and you'll ask me am i ok.
hmm..but feel so close with you.
The small bed can make us so close to each other!
:)
Undescribeable happiness i'm having now.
Glad that you said you'll never leave me,only i can leave you.
But..do you think i'll leave you?
hahaa!
you already touched my heart and even my soal.
And don't say sorry to me for not making me happy,
saying sorry for not bringing me to have fun,enjoy.
saying sorry for not taking care me well.
hm.mmm..
that's enough just to be with you:)
I'm truly feel happy with it=)
trust me.
there're plenty of time for us.
Don't worry.
I'll love you.
no matter how,no matter what=)

No comments: