Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Feeling of Lost

Right now,
i understand the feeling if losing something that you really love.
I'm facing the crap feeling.
Right Now!
My baby bunny left me last night.
30 of november 2009.
Not sure what the time,
but after i came back from dinner,
as usual,they'll jump here and there to welcome my return.
but i was shocked to see that only brownie jumping for me.
Not baby bunny.
i don't even figure out the reason he died.
Evening i just played with them.
and baby bunny normally scare of me,yesterday became so close to me.
when called to come,he'll come slowly and i easily to catch him too!
Baby bunny,sorry for not take good care of you.
But i really love you so much.
i starts to love you once i bought you home.
I promised myself to take good care of you both.
Now,i feel scare whenever i walk in my room.
I scare i'll see brownie sleeping,not jumping to welcome me home.
he was so lonely now,i know.
and i'm worrying that he'll leave me coz the ppl told me that,
if one died,another one will die too.
hmm.
Baby bunny,
you're still a baby.
I haven't raise you up.
I still want to bathe you.feed you.play with you.bring you home.
i was so upset that you've left me.
no one can understand.Because only me,myself can feel the lost:(
But thanks for the visit last night=)
Styler,davide,ck,gary,ling shiau,dai keong,pui pui.
and special thanks to kitty.
thanks for the comfort and the 'death board' ya=)
i'm sure bunny will love it much.
thanks.
b-yian,qi xiang and betty.
thanks for the comfort.=)
Guys,thanks for helping me to bury him.
i appreciate your help.
Thanks for make my tears stop too=)
i love you all:)
baby bunny,i'll miss you.You'll stay in my heart forever.
i Love you.

No comments: