Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nevermind:):):)

Happy birthday to my beloved sister!
love her much!
hmm..
celebrate her birthday at mcd just now.
boring for me.
Lol
nevermind.as long she is happy:)
hmm..i saw her msg just now.
from dad.
dad wish her don't know how many times already.
since last night,and even until now.
what the...
fine.
i'm not receiving any from him last july.
nevermind.
hahaha!!!:)
but the msg makes me to drop my tears.
"hello my dearest,happy birthday to you.be a good girl.we love you.can't live without your jokes.love you soo much!"
hmmm.
sweet huh?
why can't i just get the same?
lol.*think too much*
haha!
am i really that annoying to him?
don't even say a word even few weeks i don't go back.
feel like a statue with heartbeats.
Lol.
so that's one of the reason why i prefer not to go back ipoh every weeks.
gosh!!
till when have to be like this??
the happiness i had before can't get it back?
and the hate feeling toward the uncle are become stronger and stronger.
all the happiness of my family had been burned by him!!
wtf!
hmm..nevermind.
i'll wait for the moment i get back my family.
=)
i do hope my dad can still walks me go through the church during my wedding.
haha!
yes. he will do that.
so,right now,
i don't have to feel any jealous toward my bro and sis.
i don't have to feel any sad of that.
because at least,
i do still have a dad.
a great dad that i ever have:)
cheers^^

No comments: