Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Give Me A Rest:)

What's wrong for these few days?
keep on arguing about something that not worth to.
don't understand why keep on with it.
but all this mess pissed me off.
gosh!
i'm sorry about the past.
but i told you is because i don't want to hide anything from you.
but why just a simple thing you keep in your heart?
till each word comes out from my mouth makes you angry of me??
i don't wish it to happen also.
but it's just..happened!
i tried to control not to mind anything.
but i just can't.
i tried to be the best for you.
but seems like no chance to do so.
i canceled all the plans with them.
till they are so unhappy with me.
why?
just only with one reason.
i just wanna be with you.
but then,i beg you please don't treat me so cool.
even some just a little simple thing that you say,
make me feel fall into the deep hole.
make my tears to roll down
and i want you to know that i really suffer to continue be like this.
hmm.
izit true what people always says..
that..
everyday meet,spend each second together,will make the heart bored of each other??
i'm doubting.
sorry if i'm not the best for you.
but i already tried to give you whatever you wish.
i listen for every single thing you hope.
even sometime i don't wish to do so.
but then,
once again,
i do all these only with a reason and nothing can replace it.
is because ''i love you''

No comments: