Sunday, December 13, 2009

Facing Failure

Right now.
feel more depressed and frustrated.
Am i doing the right thing?
Is this the best choice for me?
lost in direction.
losing in the war.
*deep sigh*
Am i just wasting of time? *so much time to waste huh?*
wasting money is my expert.
*how bad*
Really useless i am.
The brain seems still empty even though the 2nd sem almost reaches the end.
*gosh*
Feel sad,can't even help darling.
Worrying for his presentation for tomorrow.
the rest of them are not there to do the work together.
the best way to connect with them is to on msn.
lol
*how hard*
I just wanna be the best for him.
Stay with him all the moments.
but i'm just too useless to be so.
*Wtf*
feel more down when can't give any comfort to him.
do not have any courage to open up my mouth.
*Sometime a word can kill a person.*
better keep quiet unless when are needed.
sorry for being so troublesome.
i know is my bad.
*cry*
is this the right direction for me,
i'm still wondering.
maybe after i put extra effort,
then only i can found the answer.
*god,please help me.*
*make him strong and guide him along the journey*
Bless me as well:):):)

No comments: