Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday,Darling^^



Today is my darling's birthday.
haha!
A surprise party we gave him=)
Right after me and him settle our problem.
hmm.
Thanks to all the friends..
Gary,pui pui,issac,yy,ling shiao,wai keong,christine and kitty.:)
Thanks for the celebration for him.
hehe..
Fun just now cycling to westlake.
haha!
but pity darling have to carry me for whole long journey.
lol
happy because i can see him smile.
*he just being emo since morning*
deep sigh~~
hmm.
today is the worst day i ever had with him.
we argued.*not to say really argue*
hmm..just no mood for each other.
I'm sad that i can't even comfort him as how i wish to.
sorry~
gald that he's ok now=)
hehe..
happy birthday darling^^
wishing you to have a good health and stay happy.
and hope you'll like the gift that i'm going to give you:)

I love you:)

No comments: