Monday, September 13, 2010

Today.Just today.Not tmr or yesterday.Is today=D

Hmm.i thought i can just eat 2 slices of cake for today.Just like yesterday.But opps,failed.Because,mom and i baked pudding bread with extra ingredients.Haha.I can't stop eating.Gosh!And mom fried rice and she forced me to eat.At first i refuse but then she said,okay,i know what i cook is not nice one..i was like =.= okay,i'll eat.
I called babi just now afternoon?asked him what is ren ming bi?after he answered i said bye.Oh hell,guess what he said?he said i purposely call him one actually the main reason is not to ask question but is to hear his voice wor.Ahem..perasan!I'm not,okay!HaHa. And he promised to buy me a pair of shoe?right?Converse?Thanks darling!
I missed the gathering for nic and hao again=( how sad.Due to several crap reasons.Sigh..but hopefully the 27th plan on.I called babi just now.Oh hell,i don't know why i would suddenly have this feeling.Hmm.I'm so afraid of losing him and thanks for listened to me=D Omg,i'm so excited for the trips ya.I need confirmation now,but actually still need to wait for about 2-3-4 weeks?=( And i'm listing down what i need now ya.
  • A pair of shoes.
  • A pair of sandal which i can wear to coll and shops.
  • A back pack.
  • Necklace for the matchings.
  • Earrings.
  • Small bag for putting those stuff =.=
  • Present for sis & Bro.
  • Clothes from the net! I need more and more clothes seriously=D
  • Jeans.
What else ya?Can't think anymore yet.Wanna sleep d.Bye.Miss you babi,you better reload your phone!

No comments: