Monday, September 06, 2010

Acting innocent.

If you never cross my line and do something that may make me fire,i won't even care and notice about you.Who are you?Not even my rubbish.The problem is,you done it!You make up stories to break the relationship between my friend,you make the friend misunderstood me,now,when i already know the true face you have,am i wrong to warning you to stop interfere in my stuff? Its my own stuff!!
Now you're telling the whole world that i scolded you?Do you think people will trust you after you done the wrong thing?Ohya,have lar.3 or 4?or not more than 10?If people got brain one sure know who's in fault who's in right kay?So,i don't give any fuck care,cuz you know why?80% over 100% people already knows the truth.And just see ya,even someone that we don't know also dislike you.Tadaaaa..and your dark secret in my hand.But don't worry,i won't tell anyone because others knows it more than i do.Hahahaha:)
So stop pretending that you're innocent.I'm totally sick of it.We all sick of you!! You can get supports,but i tell you now,i have supporters too:) You can act pity in front of someone,because want or don't want,he has support you,you see.I may be too much,yea..not everyone dare to do like i'm doing now,but if you've rights to fight for your own good,i won't be dumb to keep quiet.Hey,unless i was in the wrong lar,then i won't be shout at you like hell.Now the problem is,i have the rights to fight for myself.I won't be stupid to let you conquer my friend's mind.Saying what?Liyana is bad.Liyana say you bla bla bla.Oh hell,what are you trying to do?Are you jealous of me?huh?Or you feel that you have not enough enemies?OMG.And the fuckin main point is,I won't kacau you if you can stop interfere in my stuff.I won't even look at your shit face lar,as your face looks like elephant's asshole:) Well,you can say me like that,so i can too right! So Fuck yourself off Ms crap! Thank you..

No comments: