Thursday, September 16, 2010

Perhaps?

Perhaps we shall take a break?Maybe,to have a kitkat?Hmm.It's selfish to do something without informing,but some times its just need the courage to do it.But the fact,I don't have it any.LoL Shall think & need more times=D
Nicole and HaoHao going UK soon.Oh hao going later?tomorrow?While Nicole going on 29th.Hmm.Hope can see you before you go=) Still remember the first time i met you=D The very first time we hang out,the dark dark secret we used to share,the supports we provide for each other=D,the laughter we shared.Hmm.everything is in my head here! and will Forever stay in my heart=D All the best to you both! Take good care.And perhaps?We shall meet there one day?HaHa..I wanna go there too.For a trip,maybe?Haha..still remember that you promised to be my doctor ya!=D better keep your word uh.
Miss you!

No comments: