Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My Boy:)

He’s my boy. The only one I truly love. He’s kind, understanding, loving and always concern about me. I simply couldn’t live without him. Yea, he quite serious and don’t really like to join my activities such yum cha or just hanging out with the gang unless there’s a reason for him to do so.

Hmm..Sometime I wonder why. I just want him to be with me all the times, but why he chose to be at home doing his own stuff rather than joining me.Lol But I’ll respect whatever he wants as I just want to see him happy.

Well, there’s some time that make me pissed off too. Erm..Sometime, when I trying to do something on people. I mean like, posting people bad on facebook? Or telling others that she’s crap or he’s shit. He’ll stop me! And will give me 2-3 boring lecture which my ears would be painful. Lol I will feel like, what the hell? I’m your girlfriend. Why don’t you just support me? Huh! He’ll still stop me. At that time, I’ll feel that he don’t love me and don’t even understand my feeling.

But well, at the end of the day, I realize that whatever he does is for my own good. He just doesn’t want me to get into trouble and just don’t do something that are wrong. Hmm..Sometime we’ll do the wrong thing, but we just never realize that. But it doesn’t mean other people won’t realize, when they’re telling you that what you do is wrong, your mind will set,Fuck off! It’s my stuff! If you don’t support me, just go fuck yourself. Right? Hmm.WE seldom will think that, Yes, you’re right, I shouldn’t do that, thanks for telling me. Hahaha=)

I’m not telling you guys that my babe is the best, or showing off to people just like ‘someone’ always does. I’m just wanna show him some appreciation I’m giving him

A best friend of mine, Styler, she has a great boy too. Her boy, will always throw her some advices and stop her to do the wrong things. Yea, sometime, she may be stubborn. Lol But yet, her boy’ll advice her patiently. Another best buddy, Pui Pui, her boy, totally great and..GREAT! haha..She’s so lucky to have him to guide her all the times. Since she quite naughty, Haha..Her boy led her well and same! Will stop her to do something nonsense.

So, a good boyfriend doesn’t mean have to support whatever you do all the times, without knowing that you do the right thing or wrong thing. If it is a right thing to do, he won’t stop but encourage you to do more, of cuz if it is a wrong thing, he will scold you and try his best to stop you from doing the wrong.

Hmm..So, ask yourself. Does your boyfriend truly love you? Care about you and concern you? Or he’ll just support you in whatever you do just to give you a temporary happiness? If your boy knows that you’re trying to cheat on exam, will he stop you? If your boy knows that you’re trying to steal friend’s money, will he stop you? If your boy knows that you’re trying to create a story just to break others’ relationship, will he stop you? If your boy knows that you’re trying to say lies to others, will he ever stop you? If he knows that you’re trying to do the wrong stuff, will he stop and advice you?

I'm proud to say that,My boy will=) Styler’s and Pui pui’s boy will too=) So how about Yours?? If He truly love YOU,HE’ll give you lesson instead of support you without knowing the fact and FUCK OTHER PEOPLE ! BITCH !

No comments: