Thursday, August 12, 2010

G.

So long never update my blog. Yea, busy and lazy=p well, the event had end. Now only need to pay extra attention to the coming final. I’m worry about Law! It’s so hard for me. Lol Hmm. Anyway,I’ll still try my very best=)

Went to de garden with dar, styler and davide. Had fun and took some pictures for our assignment. Photos, will be upload soon.

Last night had a great time with 3 of them as I mentioned just now plus fei poh and monica. As usual, we yum cha and chat chat chat for the whole night. I’m happy. Feel sooo free like a bird. Haha. I’m finding a room to rent. Feel wanna move out from here since I feel like a stranger. But the other way of thinking, why should we move? This house we found leh. Sigh..let’s see how.

Last night after the dataran session, had an argument with him. I was so tired! And I prefer to keep quiet or else I’ll not be able to control myself. Going back this weekend. My bro as well. Ohya,he want me to buy him something,but so sorry.I’m pk now. I think I should puasa also. Save some moneyJ Lol

I’m so tired! Tired like hell!!!! I don’t wanna argue anymore!! Leave me alone. I need some time to decide what should I do and take as my last decision=(

Happy of the comments given regarding of our event. I know we had done a very good job. Thanks ms pushpha for the compliments, guidelines, supports and cares.

No comments: