Tuesday, August 03, 2010

changed.

Everything is starts to change.Some change to better one,but some are not at all.Yea,quite busy with the event now,so not really have time to think about it:) today is very bad and emo day for me.Last night slept with an angry mode.And today woke up with angry too,since phone out of credit,no way to contact chee kok and he was busy til couldn't reply my messages! well,i don't think he'll know if i'm dying since the phone will not by his side most of the time.Is either no credit or no battery or in silence mode.
During the exhibition just now,i saw him.Someone that are really close to me-used to be.The most hurtful part is,i don't even have the courage to say hi to him,but the rest of them,had a great hi with him,even with photos.Who's to blame?Ya,i seems,we all seems carefree about it,but there's a big thorn in my small heart.I don't feel comfortable when we act like a stranger when meet each other.Be in the same roof,but don't even say a word to each other.
no one know that today i'm so emo.Even you.I smile,doesn't mean i'm okay.Alot of stuff is playing in my mind!!!!! so stop with your fuck actions.

No comments: