Wednesday, March 10, 2010

where are you?

Where are you?Why i couldn't reach you?Why i couldn't feel you?Where were you when i need your comfort?your hug?your smile?your care?I miss you.
It make me more sadder when i think of you,sister.I miss you so badly.I miss to hear your jokes.I miss to touch your fatty lemak.haha.I miss to take self-loving photos together.I miss to act naughty with you.I miss to quarrel with you,fighting for damn small little thing.I miss to hear your shouts.I miss everything that you do to make me laugh!I'll go back soon:) hehe.
I desperately need someone with me now.But i don't want sohai one.kaka! But nice after talked with kitty last night.until..urm.around 3 in the morning Lol but at least can make me feel better.
I feel i'm totally lost.I don't know what to do and it is all.blur..I'm so down but yet i got no way to release it out! who can help me?I seriously need someone to talk to,that can give me smile,support,comfort and care.Anyone.I'll accept:)
I miss them! my family.Really miss them.How i wish i could fly back to ipoh right now.
I love all of you.Can i get the love from all of you too?No need to return so much as how i'm giving,just a little care,that's more than enough.Thank you.I appreciate it much.

P.s Sis,text me when you read it yea.Love you than everything:) Take care:)

No comments: