Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not being.

Hmm.I'm no longer crazy on blogging,like how i used to be.Lol Is not that nothing to update,is just.hmm.a bit lazy,and to prevent myself to fuck the danish management.The line,omg i tell you,really damn slow.Just imagine,i have to wait for like 15 mins just to log in to my facebook.Just log in okay?Fine.
Recently.A few of weird people appear in front of me.And i was like,fuck off u guys!Lol and some of them really make me vomit whenever see their faces.*how bad.See,i've told you that i'm not that kind* haha.but seriously,they really annoying.I wonder why people can still tahan them.And were so blind to choose them as their VIP.Well.I'm not hypocrite.What i don't like,is forever X in my heart.No reason for me to pretend that i'm good with them.No time for that.So.
Excited for tomorrow's plan:) and it is only for the gang whom everyone of us happy with:)
Darling busy with his SWC stuff.and he was really really stress.Damn la.how can the difficult one given to him handle it all?He alone.C'mon.where is your brain huh??Bully my darling.hmmp!Stay strong anyway darling.Muacks!
well.I'm going to off.some stuff is waiting for me:) take care:)

No comments: