Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thank you♥

Darling
This is for you.
I just wanna thanks you for taking care of me:)
And so sorry about just now,gave you trouble and make you angry till heart pain:(
Thanks for worry about me
♥ Thanks for your concern and care:)
Love you

If it wasn't because of me,today you'll have a peace and relax day.
so i wasn't angry or sad when you scolded me just now.Lol so,you don't have to feel any guilty yea.
It's my responsibility,but yet i gave you so much trouble:(
sorry^^
I was forcing myself to stay strong and keep walking,don't fall sick.And thanks to GOD that nothing happen to me,if so,surely you'll be fed up.hees

I'm so troublesome right?so weak.hmm..but trust me,i already tried so hard but then the energy is not enough for me.
Feel so guilty.Hmm..seeing you so pain,so suffer,make my tears to roll down.Are you okay?feeling better?:( i'm worry about you too.
Thank you
♥ Really thank you darling♥ thanks so much

and i promise not to give you so much trouble anymore.I'll take good care of myself^^

No comments: