Thursday, March 04, 2010

Tears

What did i've done?Where is my fault?Can you please tell me.Maybe i'm too blind to see the wrong thing i've done.Maybe i'm too stupid to think of my fault.Maybe i'm too deaf to hear what you're actually telling me.Maybe i'm too dumb to get what you mean.Maybe i'm too useless to read your mind.Maybe i'm too stubborn to change to what you want.Izit??
Why every time have to end up like this?I was too tired to think of the reason why you become like this.I totally no idea.And when i asked you,you said nothing.I'm not a doll.For you to kick away.For you to play.I can't stand if you be so emotional.I'm actually not that really soft.really kind to stay calm every time.I do have my ego and feeling.I did felt suffer if every time like this and end up with tears dropping.Why??what happened?You emo,i don't know what else i can do.I don't know what else can be said.You're so funny.Can emo without reason.But the people surround you would really worry about you,do you know that?Esp me.I really really damn worry about you.I asked.I tried to talk to you.But what did i get??When i talk to you,do you have look at me?answer me?respect me??I just want to know the reason.I willing to listen to all your problem.Why did you hide it from me??
haiz.You make myself feel that i'm totally useless.Can't even give you comfort and be like how you wish.SORRY.Really sorry.
Leave me alone.And you need time to think as well.
You asked me before that do i understand you.But now i hope to get the answer from you,Do you understand me?????
hmm.but one thing so funny here is.If the old me.I already give up in such situation.hees.But this time not at all.I never wanna give up.I stay strong and try to find the solution instead of give up.hmm.Maybe because of i really love him so much.hmm.And i hope he'll know about it:)

No comments: