Monday, March 08, 2010

No One.

Why me?and why did you said that to me?I was hurt.because i love you,i never think to hurt you,or up set you.And in this situation,i can't find anywhere to go.I still need you.I still need the support from you.But how can i get it all without communicate with you?What did ive done actually?that make you totally mad of me?Where is my fault?how can you punish me without telling me a strong reason?I know,''try to ask him,try to communicate with him,go back,talk nicely to him,give him a hug..bla bla bla'' yes,these all crap words they gave to me whenever i talk and share with them.Is really such an easy thing to say,but can or cannot do it,only i can know.So,i really feel lost and feel no one could understand me.Because only me face the problem.Yea,,i know others may face much more tough problem which more serious than me.
sighh..only to blog i can release everything out.But now my laptop get virus and need to format.
again.i feel so lost because i really don't know anything about it.and i couldn't consult him also.
argggghhhh..my god! i feel like dying!
i love you both.yes..both him:) To you,i never think to kick you aside.i really love you and i need you.To another him,i love you.You're the one i always think of and i really sorry to hurt everytime.Sorry.

No comments: