Sunday, December 12, 2010

Please make it real:)

:)
hello.
what a happy day!
had the half boiled eggs with babe for our brunch:)
and,went Tesco for the bread and nuggets,
the foods from pasar malam for our dinner!
sundae cone and fries for the supper!
*that's the reason why i'm getting fat! omg.
Haha.
He's so good to me today!
even when i'm moody him he'll still talk to me:) LOL
he said he'll give me the moon as my x'mas gift:)
he told me about the lil piggy love story:)
he listened to me when i stop him for playing the games.
:)
oh hell. I'm happy!
Looking forward for the trip with them,next week!
and i really hope all of them really on!
and the x'mas trip with babe,
sadly,have to cancel:(
I'm going for the family gathering which i don't really want to go,
since i really don't want to see several people face.
so,sigh.
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Gonna sleep! good night:)

No comments: