Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The moment I treasure.



Went to KL last weekend? I mean, the week before Christmas. Hehe.

Fully organized/planned by Timmy and they went one day before Dear&I since we have to attend to the crappie badminton class!

Stayed at Sun Inn Hotel and luckily there’s an empty for us! Thanks to my babes - Pui, Issac and Timmy for planned so hard to get the cake everything for the Hew CK. Lol Appreciate it much! Thank yous ! Went to the Sunway Pyramid for shopping, movie & makan and of cuz Sunway Lagoon for the fun!

Oh. I’m grateful to have them with me. Thanks for the unlimited supports, helps, loves, concerns and cares from yous for me! The moments we’d been spent together, and the future we’re going to spend, will be kept here! The ‘pillow talk’ we had, made us closer every now and then!

Hmm. Well. Pictures paint thousand words :)

Five of us with Ms Thuba:)

I love you dear!

Fun experience:)

The great dinner we ever had:)

Happy Birthday Dear:)

Five of us:)


No comments: