Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The feeling for myself.

Today is the bad day for me.I feel like screaming.The moment Karthik tried to call the number,and told me that it had been switched off.I know,there's no hope anymore.I can't drop my tears in front of them! I still need to go for prw class.My heart is so pain.I'm blank,helpless.But still i have keep myself calm and force myself to give them a smile.
Back home,i still have to cook dinner for them.I still need to laugh with them as usual.But thank all of them for giving me much concerns and cares:) Yea,i know its just a cheap one,but still its very valuable for me.Its so meaningful for me!!
I'm tired.Had forced myself to smile for the whole day.Its enough! At the end of the day,i'm feel so good after the 'crying session'.Thanks for the hug Dear,thanks for just letting me cry on your shoulder and wet your shirt,thanks for not even ask me to stop crying,and,really thanks for the song-''Just the way you are'':) Thank you to all of you!=D

No comments: