Saturday, April 18, 2009

perfection?is beauty?(=

Skinny legs,bigger breasts,
tiny waists,thinner arms..
is all beauty means to them.
Perfection is what i`m searching for,
for quite a long times,
and it`s slowly closing in,
that doesn`t seem to end.
Society is telling me,
and i`ve influented by them.
They said beauty is thin and thin is beauty,
so that`s the pressure to be perfect.
So how to be?
starve myself?shoving something down my throat?
is that will bring me closer to that goal?
But yet i`ve realised something,
no good will come from that,
it seems okay at first,
but soon will becomes a trap.
I just believes i`ll never good enough,
no matter what i do.
There is one beauty that i`ve learnt,
it`s learning to accept myself.
Imperfection..not really important.
And the beauty that really matter is self-acceptance.
Mom said,''beauty will lies in our heart,our soul,our core..
because when you love what`s inside,you`ll love what`s outside even more..''
And now..that`s the beauty means to me.(=

No comments: