Sunday, April 05, 2009

I miss........

I MISS...my school life,to duty as a prefect,to play with my friends,to study together,to take part of the activities,to stay back,to attend tuition classes,to fight with teachers....to laugh with all of them!!!haha..
But it`s all impossible.I have to move on.Now i`m getting ready for my college life.Feel nervous as i never go through it before.At the same time i feel it is a good chance for me to learn something new,learn to be more independent,brave and be more sociable.I`ll try my best.This time i really won`t dissapoint my dad and mom.I won`t dissapoint myself too.=)
To meet with success,i have to make sure i am ready neither emotionally and physically.Not to listen to what people might say,not to care how people might think.Me is me..no means no.and yes means yes..if i decide it i`ll do it.=)Life is like giving and taking..so no matter how,no matter what,i`ll appreciate my life that dear god had given to me.
I MISS....my friends.I miss to laugh with them.To share everything with them.For most of my life,i won`t keep all my feeling bottled up inside.No matter how,i`ll try to allow myself to acknowledge any anger or pain or even happiness.Thats why,i desperately need someone with me whom i could confide.True friend is hard to find.About friendship,i`ve experienced it alot!!I still remember when i still in form1..they love to bully me,to play me around.They treat me just like shit..not even appreciate of how i treated them!I never harm them,i treat thm as fiends,but at last i understand that they are my shit friends.But is okay..as long i don`t harm people,i don`t have to be afraid or down.One day they`ll get their returns.Yup!of cause i forgive them.But trust me nothing can make me to forget them,forget what they`ve done!But i thanks to god,at that time,i met nicole.She was the one who always be there for me.(even though not in same class)..i`m happy to know her..her family also started to close with mine.Nicole and the gang never look down on me.I still remember fiona scolded me cuz i said i not desserve to be with the gang.haha..i`m so touch that you all can accept me.I finally understand what is friendship means.There are no end in friendship!!ya..but this sentence just for those whom really appreciate their friends.hee=)I know who is my friend!!That`s more than enough..hehe..
I miss my dear too..hehe..no need to describe..my heart know..our heart know..haha!!

No comments: