Sunday, April 11, 2010

used to be.

when i was young,i asked my parents before,why after a daddy and mommy sleep together,then the next day sure have a baby come out?and they was like.giggle and not really remember what they answer me.Lol hmm.when i was young,i used to stay with my grandmom.well you know her hse was like abit kampung and what's on my mind right now,is the games i used to play with my cousins.Hehe.I remember that,i saw a cat,alright,then i ran inside the hse,took the colour pencil and draw a fish,then cut it into a fish shape:) i gave it to the cat and wonder why the cat not come near me??I used to play hide and seek in the garden with them.I used to 'help' grandmom in the kitchen.I used to play the water bubbles with the cousin.I used to watch cartoon with them,fighting for the cartoon character.Haha..i'm pooh,the teletubies i mean.She's lala,he's depsy,and she's tinkiwinki:) haha.. Aww.I suddenly recall the memories.
How good if i still have the chance to go back to the times.I miss it:) Hmm.the small little chicks following their moms to find food.yellowish.small size.cute!seriously.Followed the aunt to plug the mangoes,rambutans and chikus.Oh,and the times i had masak masak with them! haha.and the times we play with the barbies:)
As we grow older,everything seems to fade.Everything changed.And we tent to forget the nice and bad moments we had spent together.Life.hmm?changes.Sometime i afraid of changes.Either the feelings,relationships,attitudes,everything may change.Yea,that's the truth.

No comments: