Saturday, April 10, 2010

the experince.





Last night,yea,last night.Can be said that last night really a good great night :) spent my night with darling,styler,wai keong,ling shiao,sue zhen and sam:) at barroom,the actual planning,but had changed to zero degree.hmm..its fun,but not until a group of CBs datang kacau>.<>
*sorry darling,i've shouted at you.haha* yes yes,we went there by styler's car and she was worried that she'll bump into his dad.kakaka..great night:) at least we can relax our mind before the final.huhu:)
the only thing i hate is when the urine test.Like we take drug huh?and they were so curious which one is me??one by one call my name to see me.wtf.thanks god we're free and continue with our party.haha..then,
_________________________closed__________________________

hehe:) Reached kampar around 4am?or 5am? i just remember that i went toilet for several time and vomit.Darling sleep so tight til forgot my name.haha:)
anyway,i hope last night gave her the strength to move on:) cheer up^^
lastly,Happy great birthday to my dear lau wing ann:) muacks!

No comments: